Are you looking for a fresh start or change of career?
Becoming an ADI gives you the freedom of choosing your own hours and becoming your own boss.
Here’s some of the great reasons to become an ADI with SmartDrive.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Control work/life balance
- Rewarding career with great job satisfaction
- Make a difference to road safety
- Working as part of the Smartdrive team
- Guaranteed job as soon as you finish your training!
Becoming a Qualified ADI
Our helpful guide will walk you through the 5 Steps to Becoming an Advanced Driving Instructor.
- Free informal meeting with Driving assessment
- Apply for enhanced DBS and ADI registration
- Complete training and pass exams
- Part 1 – ADI Theory Test
- Part 2 – Advanced Driving Test
- Part 3 – Standards Check
Flexible training schedule
Your training will take around 100-120 hours, but you don’t have to do all of this in one go. Provided that you complete all your tests within a two-year period after the date of your Part 1 test pass, your actual training schedule is entirely down to you.
Many people transition into driving instructor training from other careers and must train around their existing job and other commitments. This is not a problem, as we can offer training times to suit you.